Thursday 23 June 2011

Intro to prototyping presentation - SUPA

I presented an introduction to prototyping at a meeting of the Scottish Usability Professionals Association in Edinburgh last night. Went pretty well I thought, with some good discussion and experience sharing afterwards as hoped. Here are the slides, with lots of links to resources I've blogged about in the past.

The main topics:
  • What is prototyping?
  • What are the benefits?
  • Prototyping tools
  • Some examples
  • Case studies


Other prototyping tools
In the discussion following the presentation, a few other online tools and downloadable applications were mentioned. I've not tried these myself, but may be worth a look.


Leave a comment
If you've used any of these and particularly like or don't like them, leave a comment.
Or if you have any thoughts on my slides I'd welcome them.

No comments:

Post a Comment