Saturday 19 November 2011

Mapping customer journeys

An interesting approach and tutorial on defining the customer journey from the Cusomer Experience Academy. I'm currently working on a project exploring the prospective postgraduate student experience online, so a lot this resonated with me.



I liked the graphing approach to reporting which to me is simple yet effective; a very immediate way to communicate what happened.

The tutorial pulls in several user experience research techniques - usability testing, personas and diary studies - and explains how they can be used to better understand the experiences your customer goes through. I like the focus on the bigger picture, rather than just engagement with your business or website.

Customer experience graph from cxacademy.org tutorial


Customer Journeys: An Introduction - article by Bernhard Schindlholzer for cxacademy.org

No comments:

Post a Comment